Please Register On Logic-Craft
Or
Login to our forums
Logic Craft
Please Register On Logic-Craft
Or
Login to our forums
Logic Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logic Craft

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mineshafter for all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Haxious
Admin
Haxious

Mineshafter for all Empty
PostSubject: Mineshafter for all   Mineshafter for all I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:27 pm

It would be awesome if everyone was required to use Mineshafter so they don't have to show up naked... I mean with regular clothes [My texture pack has a naked player when it has no skin] Twisted Evil [and HD]

Back to top Go down
http://thythmos.deviantart.com/
Tsukuyo

PostSubject: Re: Mineshafter for all   Mineshafter for all I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Haxious wrote:
It would be awesome if everyone was required to use Mineshafter so they don't have to show up naked... I mean with regular clothes [My texture pack has a naked player when it has no skin] Twisted Evil [and HD]

Yea !! I was talking to azuredev , he was saying the new servers will be cracked but require mineshafter so people won't hack other people's account and still have
A skin that others can view .
Back to top Go down
Haxious
Admin
Haxious

PostSubject: Re: Mineshafter for all   Mineshafter for all I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Tsukuyo wrote:

Yea !! I was talking to azuredev , he was saying the new servers will be cracked but require mineshafter so people won't hack other people's account and still have

you talked to him ? augh ... I can't talk to him. I think he hasn't approved my request on skype "michael dennis" ?
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyo

PostSubject: Re: Mineshafter for all   Mineshafter for all I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Haxious wrote:
Tsukuyo wrote:

you talked to him ? augh ... I can't talk to him. I think he hasn't approved my request on skype "michael dennis" ?

Nah it's Di
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyo

PostSubject: Re: Mineshafter for all   Mineshafter for all I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Haxious wrote:
Tsukuyo wrote:

Nah it's Dion Wong . Heard he's an really old dev to the server .
Back to top Go down
Haxious
Admin
Haxious

PostSubject: Re: Mineshafter for all   Mineshafter for all I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Tsukuyo wrote:

Nah it's Dion Wong . Heard he's an really old dev to the server .

At first I thought ''really old dev'' was something like ''really old'' but common sense knocked me... [sent pm]
Back to top Go down
norcha
norcha

PostSubject: Re: Mineshafter for all   Mineshafter for all I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:31 am

i just love minashafter coz you can get any skin you want without spending money
Back to top Go down
Reki
Admin
Reki

PostSubject: Re: Mineshafter for all   Mineshafter for all I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:26 am

norcha wrote:
i just love minashafter coz you can get any skin you want without spending money

Yea . But there is lesser protection from hackers with mineshafter than the genuine minecraft auth . At the mean time we are using mineshafter for our authentication purposes .
Back to top Go down
https://logic-craft.forumotion.com
Haichiko
Haichiko

PostSubject: Re: Mineshafter for all   Mineshafter for all I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:49 am

Make for mineshafter only? Cool, so everyone can see the skin.
If the real minecraft join they will not see the skin. If all using Mineshafter, everybody can see the skin.

My English is not that good :3
Sorry if you dont understand xD
Back to top Go down
Haichiko
Haichiko

PostSubject: Re: Mineshafter for all   Mineshafter for all I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:50 am

norcha wrote:

Yeah, I love Mineshafter too because I dont need to spend my money to buy Minecraft. I love Mineshafter <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mineshafter for all   Mineshafter for all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mineshafter for all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Logic Craft :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: