Please Register On Logic-Craft
Or
Login to our forums
Logic Craft
Please Register On Logic-Craft
Or
Login to our forums
Logic Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logic Craft

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haichiko
Haichiko

N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons! Empty
PostSubject: N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons!   N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Hey guys, I ban N0obBie because he is abusing his power. His unclaim my Kingdom and then he let xWhiteYukii claim the land and he also grief my kingdom.
He is abusing his power!
I got proof.

Here the proof:
N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons! 110
CLICK THIS LINK BECAUSE THIS PICTURE IS SMALL SO CLICK THIS LINK TO SEE IT ON LARGER!
https://servimg.com/view/16823642/2

THIS ONE IF THE PICTURE IS TOO BIG:
https://imgur.com/1L6ad,RCoiL,9GT9x#0

[img]N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons! FDA9j[/img]

[img]N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons! 1L6ad[/img]

He is abusing his power to unclaim my land!
Haxious and Reki you should ban him forever!
Back to top Go down
bealong

PostSubject: Re: N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons!   N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:23 am

Sigh,Haxious,If n0obbie is abusing his powers,they should talk with thier minds clear but in the end,what happen?Scolding without settle it
in peaceful manners.And,HIS own immortal members would support him wouldnt it -_-.
And as i said they did not think carefully,they did not think that n0obbie could unclaim and let hak claim again and that result a ban? lol!
And as i just login i did not see any griefed place or claimed place by yukii or n0obbie
Back to top Go down
Haichiko
Haichiko

PostSubject: Re: N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons!   N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:00 am

bealong wrote:
Sigh,Haxious,If n0obbie is abusing his powers,they should talk with thier minds clear but in the end,what happen?Scolding without settle it
in peaceful manners.And,HIS own immortal members would support him wouldnt it -_-.
And as i said they did not think carefully,they did not think that n0obbie could unclaim and let hak claim again and that result a ban? lol!
And as i just login i did not see any griefed place or claimed place by yukii or n0obbie

Bealong, after I left the game and I using other account, I saw what Noobie and Yukii was doing.
He was at my kingdom and spawning zombies and unclaim the land because he want to revenge at me,
Bealong yes you did not see the where he grief because I already rebuild it.

So, you dont know anything about it so shut up.. You did know what he talk to me, he said something that not supposed so said.
If you dont know this problem just shut up and do your own bussiness.

And if Haxious unban him and let him be an admin back, many people will leave the server and its unfair. Many players was on the server and watching what Noobie do and when I joined they report to me and I check and yes he use the power to unclaim my kingdom land and let Yukii claim it. He cannot use he power to unclaim my land like that. Yukii supposed to collect many power to claim my land but Noobie help Yukii by unclaim my land because Noobie is an op ( Haxious make him as op)
That's is not fair for players.
All the players in the server and even Norcha agree to ban Noobie because he is abusing his power so bealong you dont know anything about this
Do your own bussiness bealong.

It's up to you Haxious to decide but if you think you should unban Noobie and make him admins and op back. You sure will lose many players. And no one will join again.

I have proof, the picture show it
After I ban him, I unclaim Darkness land that is in my kingdom and claim it back.

Oh and bealong, of course you did not see the land that claim by Yukii because I already remove/unclaim the land and claim it back.
Bealong, you are so late so you dont know anything about it!!

And before Noobie was ban, I told Yukii to unclaim the land nicely but then he left the server and a few minutes later he join back and said ''MUHAHAHAHA'' and he left the server again.

Haxious, you should ban Noobie and Yukii forever if you want the right thing.

Last edited by Haichiko on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haxious
Admin
Haxious

PostSubject: Re: N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons!   N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:11 am

Haichiko please do not ban other admins or moderator

Only the owner and or high council can ban them

I will summon both of you in the court when both of you are online
Back to top Go down
http://thythmos.deviantart.com/
Haichiko
Haichiko

PostSubject: Re: N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons!   N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:14 am

Haxious wrote:
Haichiko please do not ban other admins or moderator

Only the owner and or high council can ban them

I will summon both of you in the court when both of you are online

Seriously?
OMG, I ban him because he was abusing! I need to wait you or High Council to ban him? OHH while waiting you guys to online
My kingdom will destroy and thank you for that!!
If you unban Noobie, you sure lose many players because Noobie is abusing it and I will make a video about it later.
Haxious, your make your decision.
Back to top Go down
Haxious
Admin
Haxious

PostSubject: Re: N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons!   N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:24 am

Forgot to read the post before mine

I didn't make him an OP only an admin

I unbanned him because I want to hear what He has to say

He won't be a lord anymore, just peon or be banned

And lol don't black mail me
Back to top Go down
http://thythmos.deviantart.com/
Haichiko
Haichiko

PostSubject: Re: N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons!   N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:26 am

Haxious wrote:
Forgot to read the post before mine

I didn't make him an OP only an admin

I unbanned him because I want to hear what He has to say

He won't be a lord anymore, just peon or be banned

And lol don't black mail me

Okay, unban him and make him peon and we will hear what he has to say.
I will be online today but dont know what time because my cousin is using the computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons!   N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N0obBie Abusing his power and I ban him with a reasons!
Page 1 of 1